Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day and other cute things

So, I have made a really cute pair of earrings recently. I am really happy with the way they turned out.



They are cute, Springy earrings. I can wear them with almost anything! I also made the ear wires.



Of course, I had to show them off to my family (that's just what we do! :) When I showed them to my mother, she absolutely loved them and insisted that I make her a pair. It's a good thing that Mother's Day was coming up--now I had something I could make for her! So here is the pair I made for her....



They are pretty much the same ones I made myself, just a different color scheme. I really liked the way these turned out. They were very easy to make a second time. I didn't have any problems with them.



And here is a picture of both of them hanging. They are pretty darn cute, if you ask me! :)






Well, I just thought I would share my most recent creations! I hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

abi said...

they both turned out super cute!love em!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Those are darling!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

hey, I just noticed that your tag line says "HANcrafted with care" instead of HANDcrafted. Thought you might like to know.

alana.rachelle said...

hey you! i'm so glad you found me! it's always good to hear from you! those earrings are super cutie! nice work! i hope things are good! take care!