Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome Spring!

So, Spring hasn't officially started yet, I realize, but I just can't help myself. I LOVE SPRING!


Spring means Easter. This was simple enough to do. I have been wanting to fill this vase with Easter eggs for a few years (at Christmas it will be filled with Ornaments), and I finally bought some at Target. LOVE IT!

And my most recent craft to be finished:


I got this idea from something I saw over at Blue Cricket Design. I bought the frame at Goodwill, and then I painted it with the polka dots. I just used cheap $.29 sheets of felt and blanket stitched two pieces together.

I intend to change out the hangings every so often with different things. I already have some wood letters that spell out our last name I am going to decorate and will hang from the frame at some point.



Close up of the "Spring." It's hard to see, but each letter is lined with a different color of embroidery floss.


A close up of the flowers. I love each and every one of them!

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: