Friday, April 2, 2010

Scrap Material Bag

This project wasn't exactly on my list of things To Do...but I got the idea in my head and I just couldn't let it go. I actually whipped this bag up in one afternoon with some extra fabric from the mod podge vase. I am really happy with the way it turned out, even though it is quite small.




It would serve as the perfect bag for holding scriptures and a manual, but I just finished making a cute scripture case for myself. I've used it successfully as a small purse, but only when I need the very minimal amount of things. In any case I love it. I love the fabric, I love the button, I love the fact that I made a successful button hole, and I love that it has a square bottom.

Currently my sewing machine is in the shop. While I was working on another project (this one IS from my To Do list) my machine decided it had had enough and stopped working. Hopefully I will hear back from the repair shop soon. Until I do, I'll just have to work on some other important projects that need to get finished.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: