Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reusable Menu Board

I have had this on my list of things to make for quite some time, I just hadn't found a good frame to use. After looking at Goodwill and Target, I finally found what I was looking for at Ross, for quite a good price. (Along with a lot of other cheap, but good quality craft supplies..who knew?!)

I didn't take any progress shots of this project because it really is quite self explanatory. Here is the finished product: 



This frame is 13x16 so I used a few different scrapbook papers taped down to the backing of the frame (so they would stay in place). I then cut out some vinyl with my silhouette machine to add the titles and days of the week to the glass.

If you don't have a craft cutting machine, this is still a completey doable project. You can use stickers or you can even write the titles/cut them out by hand and add it on the scrapbook paper background.

I love it so much, and having my To Do list where I can see it often throughout the day has really helped me stay on top of things I would otherwise forget to do.

No comments: