Sunday, April 28, 2013

Craft round-up

I've made a few things recently and started a couple of others that I'd like to document.


My little guy really needed a bow-tie. Yes, it's huge, but I sure love it! It's going to be hard to keep me from making a lot more of these...


A Pinterest inspired (of course) card. I used my Silhouette to cut out the circles.


Easter baskets for this year. Ours were in storage, and I loved this idea. I think I may just do this every year...


I used my heat transfer vinyl and Silhouette machine to make this bag. My parents thought I bought it from the store this way, which made me feel awesome! 


And finally, the quilt I will be making for the little lady who joined our family in April. I am in love with the fabrics and the design of this quilt. I can't wait to finish it!

I think that's it for now. Now that we've moved, and we are getting settled, I have a few more crafts that I'd like to get done sooner rather than later. We'll see how it goes with two little ones...

No comments: